Jackpot Hold’Em™ uses a standard 52-card deck. Each player, including the Dealer, will be dealt two cards. Five community cards will be dealt, and each player and the Dealer will make their best five card hand out of the seven cards.
Game Play Features
- Log in required to download game assets.
HOW TO PLAY
•Each player, including the dealer, will be dealt two cards
•The dealer will then deal the five card community board face down
•The dealer will then proceed to reveal the first community card
•The player must make one of the following decisions:
1. Check the hand
2. Bet 3x the Ante Bet (Play Bet)
Two additional community cards will be revealed (remainder of the 3 card flop)
For players who checked the first decision, they must make one of the following decisions:
1. Check the hand
2. Bet 2x the Ante bet (Play Bet)
The final two community cards will be dealt (Turn/River)
For players who have checked both previous decisions, they must make one of the following decisions:
1. Fold. A player that folds their hand will lose the Ante Bet and the X-TRA Bonus Bet
2. Bet 1x the Ante bet (Play Bet)
DESCRIPTION OF BETS
The players must post an Ante Bet and an equal X-TRA Bonus wager
The player may make an additional bonus wager (Player Bonus)
The dealer must have a pair or better to qualify or the Ante Bet will receive no action and be pushed back to the player
WINNING AND LOSING HANDS
The ANTE, X-TRA Bonus, Play, and Player Bonus wagers will be resolved as follows:
1. The Play wager wins and is paid 1 to 1 if the player’s hand ranks higher than the dealer’s hand. It shall lose and be collected if the dealer’s hand ranks higher than the player’s hand. It shall push if the hands are of equal rank. If the dealer hand qualifies, the Ante wager is resolved the same way as the Play wager.
2. The X-TRA Bonus wager wins and is paid according to the posted pay table if the player’s hand is higher than the dealer’s hand. If the player’s hand is higher than that of the dealer’s hand, but the player’s hand is not a straight or higher, the X-TRA Bonus wager shall push. It shall lose and be collected by the dealer if the dealer’s hand is higher than that of the player. It shall push if the dealer and the player have equal ranking hands.
3. The player Bonus Wager wins according to the posted pay table regardless of the X-TRA Bonus and play results, regardless of whether the player has folded their hand.